Twitter: @muliebris (DMs closed)
Instagram: @muliebris (PMs open)
Facebook: @lanawoodjohnson (Messaging open)
Business Phone: (612) 564-8664 (please leave a message)
Literary Agent: Bridget Smith – JABberwocky Literary
If you’re interested in having me appear at your event please visit my booking page for more details!
Lana Wood Johnson was born and raised in Iowa in the time before the internet but has spent the rest of her life making up for that. Lana lives in Minnesota with her husband and their English bulldog.
LANA WOOD JOHNSON is the author TECHNICALLY, YOU STARTED IT and SPEAK FOR YOURSELF, both from Scholastic Press. When she isn’t writing, she supports a local youth shelter’s technology initiatives. She lives in Minnesota’s Twin Cities with her husband and English bulldog. She can be found on Twitter (@muliebris), Instagram (@muliebris) or on her website lanawoodjohnson.com.
Headshots and Other Images
Book Press Kits:
- Texting alternative book formats
- Technology and Teenagers
- Phones and At-Risk Youth
- On-Page Demisexuality Representation
- On-Page Anxiety Representation
- Queer/Questioning narratives
- Has written two thesis papers, one on Nixon’s Impeachment and the other on comparative Utopias.
- Was once the TA for a Chinese history course she was enrolled in at the same time.
- Was a Goth club kid in the mid-90s where she discovered clown makeup matches her complexion